Salary: £18,500 – £21,000
Type: Full time and Permanent
Closing Date: 31/01/2021
SPARKLING AND DRIVEN PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
We are the UK’s leading retailer in our sector. We have a nationwide presence via our website and concentrate on the retail of Signed Limited Edition prints, Sculpture and Original artwork. We provide a fantastic concept in luxury retail sales that is dedicated to providing a very personal service to our clientèle.
What we are looking for:
- You will be conscientious and with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Experience within the art industry is not compulsory as we are looking for an adaptable admin candidate who can transfer their passion for gaining statistical information.
What you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Director of the company, you will be responsible for providing marketing campaign support with daily sales and marketing activities.
- You will provide the planning, forecasting, reporting on sales and business performance through appointments and information regularly gained from the gallery team.
- You will be responsible for recruiting exceptional teams throughout the Company.
- You’ll be a hard-working individual with a can-do attitude who is capable on the phone and can work well on their own.
- You must be proficient in all MS Office applications and social marketing sites
- You must have experience with image editing software such as Canva, Pixlr, Photoshop etc
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience with sales CRM systems,
- A firm understanding of the workings of a retailing website and how to generate sales.
Job Role Requirements
- Strong client development and communication skills
- A team player with an unflappable and flexible approach
- Excellent writing skills, particularly email correspondence
- Polished professional with good IT skills including Outlook Express, Microsoft Office – Word and Excel