SPARKLING AND DRIVEN PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
We are the UK’s leading retailer in our sector. We have a nationwide presence via our website and concentrate on the retail of Signed Limited Edition prints, Sculpture and Original artwork. We provide a fantastic concept in luxury retail sales that is dedicated to providing a very personal service to our clientèle.
What we are looking for:
- You will be conscientious and with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Experience within the art industry is not compulsory as we are looking for an adaptable candidate who can transfer their passion for sales & deliver an excellent customer service.
What you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Director of the company, you will be responsible for providing marketing campaign support and achieving daily sales.
- You’ll be a hard-working individual with a can-do attitude who is capable on the phone and can work well on their own.
- You must be proficient in all MS Office applications and social marketing sites
- You must have experience with image editing software such as Canva, Pixlr, Photoshop etc
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience with sales CRM systems,
- A firm understanding of the workings of a retailing website and how to generate sales.
Job Role Requirements
- Strong client development and communication skills
- A team player with an unflappable and flexible approach
- Driven by results and achieving sales targets
- Excellent writing skills, particularly email correspondence
- Polished professional with good IT skills including Outlook Express, Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Evening & Weekend working is essential for this role.
- You must have a great telephone voice!
Salary: £25,000 (OTE £35,000 with uncapped bonus)
Type: Full time and Permanent
Closing Date: 18/02/2022