A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly organised, driven and focused Operations Manager to control the logistics and purchasing of o gallery stock for our nationwide, high street art galleries. We’re looking for a person who is motivated by a dynamic and multitasking role, who is brilliant with people on the phone and can get things done.
OUTGOING AND ORGANISED PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
We are a successful Art Gallery and the UK’s leading retailer in our sector. We have presence in a number of prestigious locations across the South East and are continuing to expand further. Experience within the art industry is not needed as we are looking for an adaptable Operations Manager to support our fast paced gallery needs for their stock and events. The role is office based not gallery based.
What we are looking for –
* A confident and ambitious person that enjoys a fast paced, operational role based on the management of stock across the company.
* Has the ability to proactively multitask and can work well in a reactive, problem solving environment.
* You will be computer savvy with a high degree of attention to detail.
* Experience within the art industry is not necessary.
What you will be responsible for –
* You will be responsible for controlling the stock purchases, company stock levels and stock logistics to meet company targets and objectives.
* You will be the main port of call for stock requirements across the 6 galleries and will liaise directly with the suppliers to ensure the requirements are met.
* You will be responsible for the stock being ordered and to arrive in the correct place on time and chasing orders that are delayed.
* You will provide the planning and implementation of the events programmes for all 6 galleries.
* You will be responsible for the sign off and follow up of all gallery marketing material.
Minimum Requirements –
* At least 2 years experience within a busy operational/management role with proven ability of multitasking, problem solving, strong attention ti detail and high levels of initiative.
* You’ll be a hard-working individual with a can do attitude who is well organised and capable conducting themselves over the phone.
* You’ll be able to work well on your own and have excellent time management and personal productivity.
* You must be computer literate and proficient in all MS Office applications
Working Hours – 40 Hours a week. (Alternative Weekend work is essential)
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent