Location: Artique Galleries Canterbury
Salary: £18,000 to £23,500 basic and £30,000 OTE
Closing Date: 31/01/2021
SPARKLING AND OUTGOING PERSONALITY A MUST. A BACKGROUND IN ART ISN’T!
We are a highly successful Art Gallery and the UK’s leading retailer in our sector. We have a presence in several prestigious locations across the South East and are continuing to expand further. We provide a fantastic concept in luxury retail sales that is dedicated to providing a very personal service to our clientèle.
We are looking for a confident, outgoing and well-presented individual that is an expert in building client relationships and closing sales.
The role is a sales role but it is not a hard sell, you will be expected to work towards realistic sales targets. Other than delivering sales, the successful candidate will be working directly for the Manager providing support with day-to-day sales activities and exhibition planning. We’re looking for people who are motivated by sales targets, inspired by earning commission and brilliant with people.
You’ll be a hard-working individual with a can-do attitude who can work well in a team. You must be proficient in MS Office applications, be conscientious and with a high degree of attention to detail. Experience within the industry is not compulsory as we are looking for an adaptable salesperson who can transfer their passion for sales into the product they are selling. This role is all about personality, you must be happy approaching customers and striking up a quick rapport. Detailed knowledge of art is not required as full training is provided.
This role offers the right person a great opportunity in luxury retail sales.
Job Role Requirements
- Strong proven sales skills with the ability to work to targets
- Strong client development, client-facing and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills, particularly email correspondence
- Polished professional with good IT skills including Outlook Express, Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- A team player with an unflappable and flexible approach
- A clean driving license and own transport are preferred but not essential.
- The role will be 40 hours per week on a rota system including weekends